Posted on 6 June 20186 June 2018
- 1kg of Potatoes, halved if large
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
If the potatoes are large halve them, coat in olive oil, sea salt and black pepper then cook for about 45 minutes.
- Quarter cup whole egg mayo
- Quarter cup chopped green onions
- Quarter cup of grated parmesan
- Half a cup of mint leaves, finely chopped Half a cup of chopped parsley
- 2 Tablespoons white wine vinegar.
When the potatoes are cooked, mix together the dressing and toss potatoes in the dressing. This dish can also be served cold.
Grab your ingredients at the next Newcastle City Farmers Market
- May’s Potatoes
- The Happy Hen
- Tilligerry Organic Produce
- Parmesan Cheese from Hunter Valley Pasta Company