Become a Stallholder
You will be given an opportunity to showcase your goods at the Wyong City Farmers & Makers Market once you meet the criteria. Please view ‘Acceptable Merchandise’ below.
- The stallholder must be the grower, producer or artisan of quality products.
- Seasonal farmers welcome.
- 1-off stalls will not be granted a position.
- Businesses must apply to NSW Farmers Market and complete an Initial Application before booking forms are sent out.
- Stallholders must carry their own insurance for their stall and product (insurance is provided for the buildings and common areas)
- Businesses must commit to a minimum of 2 markets per month at any NSW Farmers Markets.
- Stall sites are allocated by NCFM. Continuity of site position is only granted to regular attendees of the market.
- Access to the site for setting up of stalls is from 5.00am onwards. Stalls must be set up and ready to trade by 6.45 am.
- Stalls wishing to have an inside site must attend the market on a weekly basis.
- Stalls must not pack up until 1.00pm even if you have sold out. No car movements within the market between 6.45 am and 1.00 pm.
- Management has the right of refusal of any stall or stallholder.
- NSW Farmers Market Pty Ltd reserves the right to vary any policy at any time.
- Farm direct produce (farmers – not wholesalers)
- Gourmet foods
- Original hand-made clothing
- Ceramics & Textiles
- Jewellery – hand-made only
- Garden products
- Leather goods – hand-made only
- Natural products
- Recycled timber products
- Sculpture – all mediums
- Wine tasting and sales
- Wrought iron
- Other product categories – Unique Australian made and not massed produced.
Bookings and Information
For any enquiries or an Initial Application please contact us.
Our next market
17 Nov 2018
Wyong Race Club & Function Centre
The farmers market is pleased to work together with the Wyong Race Club & Function Centre offering the Wyong community a diversity of lifestyle experiences.