Wyong City Farmers Market is held at Wyong Race Club & Function Centre. There are amazing products on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month.
The produce and products available at the Farmers & Makers Market currently includes:
- Organic and conventionally grown/prepared foods including lamb, beef, pork, goat, chicken, duck, trout, salmon, oysters, eggs, salamis, charcuterie, pate, terrines, cured meats.
- Fruit and vegetables.
- Hand crafted patisserie delights.
- Cheese – goat, sheep and dairy cheeses organic and conventional.
- Milk, yoghurt, cream.
- Preserved foods including jams, sauces, chutneys, chillies, herbs
- Cakes, biscuits, slices, home made pies sausage rolls and pasties, French pastries, German pretzels, cakes and biscuits, Greek cakes and biscuits, quesadillas, Coloumbian food, Lebanese food, Tibetan food.
- Hot breakfasts, brunches and lunches.
- Olive oil, stuffed olives, tapénades, infused oils.
- Gourmet coffee, teas and cordials
- Organic sourdough and breads
- Orange Juice.
NSW Farmers Market Pty Ltd has been operating Farmers and Makers Markets since 1999 when we trialed our very first farmers’ market at the Historical River Port of Morpeth, NSW.
In March 2000, along with other creative souls, we initiated the Original Fine Food Market at the Honeysuckle Railway Sheds, now the home of the Newcastle Museum, which were, sadly, to last a fleeting 8 months. Since those early trials and tribulations we have seen the establishment of farmers markets right across Australia that have mushroomed into an important industry for both food producers and the public.
Over the many years we have introduced many new farmers and artisans to a supportive hungry crowd through our markets. Many of these fine food and artisan market creators are still attending the market after all these years. We have said for many years that Farmers and Makers markets are good for product development, the local economy, sustainability, the environment and for tourism.
Newcastle City Farmers Market, Wyong City Farmers Market, Gosford, City Farmers Market and Lake Macquarie City Farmers Market are all initiatives in the Hunter driving farmers into direct orbit of consumers.
Come along and support a farmer today.